Wednesday, January 5, 2011

blogitty McBloggerson

blog blog blog blog blog. Today we have several things to discuss.

Now I'm self conscious of my blog because there is a single follower...
 Who happens to be a cute boy..
 Who is much better at writing than I am.

I'm also self conscious about my blog because I can't top the Zombie entry. No way

 I also took some Nyquil to force myself to sleep early and hopefully be un-sick tomorrow, since I have a JOB INTERVIEW (yay!) Bad News: That was like an hour ago. I feel sort of loopy? It's real nice.

My Job Interview is all capitalized because I feel it is that important. It all deserves to be capital, once with every letter in uppercase and once the normal way. It will be at The Melting Pot in the Gaslamp quarter of San Diego. I will have a job that I already know everything about, in a beautiful city, and in a particularly fun part of the city.

I'm saying this like I already have the job, and that is because I know I do. He already told me that I do, I just have to go through the motions. Kudos for meeee! I haven't worked in a month. That is the longest amount of time I have spent unemployed since I got my first job as a cake decorator in Dairy Queen. Let's let that one go.

Well, that's the end of that. I also want to say that on some other blogging occasion I am going to start posting pictures of my art, and that I don't want to pretend like I don't know that my mom reads this also. Hi Mom!! (dorky wave)

well, ZA'end

No comments:

Post a Comment